Thursday, August 27, 2015

Week 6 EOC: Me x 3

A very special gift for me is a very little owl I gave it a very special person to me that we share a new lifestyle that is what we will have for the rest of our days. When he gave me the gift said he felt texture owl and when feel would make me fall into the reality that is where I have to be , and so that started my daily struggle to what is left us as human beings to survive and try to be happy. What makes it even more special is that the gift me the first day we met.

Another thing that is very special to me and I try to take care as much as you can is my first car is the first in every way, first car he bought me my own money, which gives a result of my effort into my work, my first car that I knew how to handle properly, clear every day one learns about how to drive better. And I have to be very careful with because it takes a payment plan so it's my car but not yet that until pay debt is when you get the property title which I hope to pay it as soon as possible.

The last thing you think something essential in my life , say that maybe is wrong , but it would be my cell phone because without these today without communication in every way , when you 're buying something you ask for your email address in which most people have it in conjunction with the cell phone and so receive important notifications from your favorite stores , besides social networks similarly influence on the events that are happening in the world which is imporant to know it what is happening , and finally is because it is the easiest way to contact my family in Mexico without a computer.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment