Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Objectives

The company needs to turn its mission into detailed supporting objectives for each level of management. Each manager should have objectives and be responsible for reaching them. Marketing: An Introduction, Armstrong & Kotler. Page 41. My objectives are pretty directs, that's mean my mayor objective is make the costumer more comfortable as a can, make the wishes came true because if the costumer is happy I am going to be the owner of their money, I'm not into 100% in the money but I need to make them come back giving them all things that they ask.
I need to put a careful attention about what the costumer is going to ask and what kind of beverages they like because if a don't put the enough attention and I put on the tables all kind of hamburger that I like include the drinks but they don't like it I am going to lose them and their money that I can closed the business.
Through strategic planning, the company decides what it wants to do with each business unit. Marketing planning involves deciding on marketing strategies that will help the company attain its overall strategic objectives. Marketing: An Introduction, Armstrong & Kotler. Page 56. My plan attached a very strong marketing plan that with the help of a expert I am going to put it on practice, we have to follow that plan because is the advice of an expert on the industry and the plan that is on this food tuck it's going to make the concept very success in front of the competition.   

No comments:

Post a Comment