Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Situation or SWOT Analysis

The marketer should conduct a SWOT analysis, by which it evaluates the company’s overall strengths (S), weaknesses (W), opportunities (O), and threats (T). Marketing: An Introduction, Armstrong & Kotler. Page 55.
Strengths: For my food truck, we going to have the most faster people doing hamburger as fast as they can you don't have to wait more than 5 minutes if you want we can make the delivery if you already take your blanket and you are sitting with you family or your friends so you don't have to worry about your food we care a lot of you. We going to have people who speak more than one language because we can have costumers from another country or culture who come here to Las Vegas or people who live here and they don't speak vey well English, so we got you back on that way, and every person can feel comfortable trying to speak the native language, the menu will have the same option.
Weakness: I think the only weakness that we have is the weather, because my plan is install my food truck in the park and then if it is to cold or hot the costumer will not go and the business will be very slow.
Opportunities: The one big opportunity is the employees will be student college who is trying to find a job who can be flexible with the schedule of school and all, so the first priority is the students and the pay them not to much but the necessary to use the money for the expenses that they need on school or their lives.
Threats: If the park is closed I need to have the connections with people who is able to hire my food truck in a random event and then make it work because the employees need to work and if don't have any event try to speak with some of big companies and sell food outside of the facilities.

The main section of the plan presents a detailed SWOT analysis of the current marketing situation as well as potential threats and opportunities.  Marketing: An Introduction, Armstrong & Kotler. Page 56. It is very true that I have to focus more on this two parts because involved my employees because them our my team who is going to help me to make this work out and I have to worry more about them, so here I am going to apply the sentence that the costumer is not right always.  

No comments:

Post a Comment